Friday, September 8, 2017

A Message About September 23rd

A couple years ago I was led by the Spirit to learn about an Indian Christian minister named Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj. He travels all over the world delivering messages to churches of different nations. Sadhu often has visions of the last days that he shares in his messages. There were some  things I was to learn from his messages, and I found them to be very profound for my life. Because his name his difficult to say, I call him the "Indian Prophet." He truly looks like an ancient prophet straight out of the Old Testament.

When I first learned of him, I was a little uncertain because he was not familiar to me, his appearance was unusual, and I was uncertain as to what his beliefs were about. Still, the Spirit pressed on my heart to watch some of his videos. I was reminded of my gift of discernment and that it has never led me astray. His sense of humor and great humility easily won me over. As I have learned from and shared many times before, I am often led to the best gems that are most helpful to my journey when I'm stepping outside of the box.

It had been several months since I had watched any of Sadhu's messages, however after the recent eclipse, the Spirit put this minister's name back into my mind and I was told there was another message I was to hear. The video below video popped up in my feed shortly after it was published on August 30th. I found some very good counsel, pearls of wisdom, and important warnings in his message. After sharing with my family and hearing their feelings about how "in tune" and well timed this message is, I felt prompted to share it here with you.

This video is from a conference that was held in Moravian Falls, North Carolina called, "On Earth As It is in Heaven". There are other parts to this message on YouTube that are not in this video, and there are many other videos on YouTube of different conferences he has spoken at in the United States and all around the world. I feel that his message is another trumpet that God is sounding to reach His other children. Regardless of who his audience is, this message truly is relevant and inspiring for all!

I would love to hear your thoughts. What gems did you take away from this message?

No comments: