I have heard of Ron's work before, but because he passed away in 1999 his name doesn't circulate much these days. After watching that documentary, I was surprised that I have not heard about some of his greatest discoveries. I remember first learning about him when I heard about the discovery of Noah's Ark. It perplexes me that so many wonderful discoveries over the past half-century, go unrecognized and are often dismissed by scientists, historians, biblical scholars. Unfortunately, this was the case for Ron.
|Plug Stone for Cross Hole|
|Depiction of Blood Falling on Mercy Seat|
Now, the Mercy Seat did not derive its worth from the purity of its gold but from the fact that it was the place where the blood of sacrifice was sprinkled in the presence of Yahweh. The word for "mercy seat" is the same root for the word "atonement". It means to cover, cancel, appease, or cleanse. The details about the full discovery of the Ark of the Covenant can be read here, in which it is mentioned that Ron soon learned that the Ark must remain in it's place as a proof that the blood upon it is indeed Yeshua’s, and this site will be supernaturally protected until the time when the Ark and the tablets of stone (ten commandments) must be shown to the public.
Ron and his team took samples of the dried pool of blood to an Israeli geneticist, in which it was discovered that this blood contained only 23 of the 46 chromosomes found in human DNA - making it half human. Human blood generally contains 23 chromosomes from each parent. This blood showed the impossible - one set of chromosomes coming from only one parent. Video of blood analysis. The geneticists asked him, "Who's blood is this?", to which Ron replied in tears, "This is the blood of your Messiah." Those geneticists lives forever changed that day.
In the documentary, it showed the original raw footage of Ron making these discoveries, including the pool of dried blood as it was being discovered. It was very incredible to witness. I couldn't believe I was actually looking at Christ's blood and my heart almost burst. I felt there was great truth to Ron's testimony and I believe that the world was not ready to hear or receive it. At the FIRM expo I attended in April, I have shared in a video that Shawn Littlebear said that location of the Ark of the Covenant was known and he had been invited by Jewish leaders to assist in moving the Ark into the newly built temple, when the time was right. He said that the temple site had already been dedicated and he believed the site would be ready in the very near future, and was already assembling a team to assist him.
By the time of his death in 1999, Ron Wyatt claimed to have discovered several sites and artifacts related to the Bible and Biblical archaeology. Many of these artifacts can be seen today in a museum located near Nashville Tennessee. Ron's discoveries include:
- Noah's Ark
- Anchor stones (or drogue stones) used by Noah on the Ark
- The post-flood house, grave markers and tombs of Noah and his wife
- The location of Sodom and Gomorrah and the other Cities of the Plain: Zoar, Zeboim and Admah
- Bones of giants
- Sulfur/brimstone balls from the ashen remains of Sodom and Gomorrah
- The area of Djoser's pyramid complex believed to be the remains of Joseph's grain distribution bins used during the seven-year famine
- The Tower of Babel site (in southern Turkey)
- How the Egyptians may have built the pyramids
- The site of the Israelites' crossing of the Red Sea (located in the Gulf of Aqaba)
- Chariot wheels and other relics of the army of Pharaoh at the bottom of the Red Sea
- The site of the biblical Mount Sinai (in Saudi Arabia at Jabal al-Lawz)
- A chamber at the end of a maze of tunnels under Jerusalem containing artifacts from Solomon's Temple, including the Ark of the Covenant
- The site of the Crucifixion of Jesus
- Christ's blood in an "earthquake crack" beneath the crucifixion site, the DNA of which, according to Wyatt, contained 24 chromosomes, rather than 46
- Burial pots off the coast of Ashkelon