Sunday, May 6, 2018

Prophecy Being Fulfilled - Who is Shawn LittleBear?

In recent videos I have shared quite a bit about Shawn Little Bear. He is an LDS missionary, High Priest, and Medicine Man of the Cheyenne tribe of Oklahoma. He has an incredible mission and a lot to share about prophecy that's been and currently being fulfilled, based on the records of his people, and in comparison to the records in the Book of Mormon.

Yes, as I've mentioned in my recent video - his tribe has the book of Lehi! As well as other records that will soon be translated into English and published online for the world to see. He has support from LDS church leadership and two of the twelve apostles are involved in this undertaking.

I've included a video presentation below where Shawn shares some incredible information he did not share in the presentation I attended. You are going to want to listen to this video, especially the part about the old wood. I also pasted my video below where I share my notes from Shawn's recent presentation I attended at a Book of Mormon conference. In the bottom video, fast forward to 1:04:17 in the video and that's where I begin sharing my notes (the good stuff).

 
Shawn Little Bear Fireside from Color My Media on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No comments on this incredible information? I'm 1/4 Cherokee, can absolutely remember my full blooded great grand parents on their farm and am coming out of my skin on fire learning about all of this! It only adds fuel to my profound experiences that I haven't been able to explain until now. Wow, just wow. Can totally feel something unfolding that is yet to be revealed. Like a fire in my bones.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't find the video on Vimeo. Any other suggestions? Thank you! Just discovered you today! You are awesome and so fun to listen to!! Love your sweet spirit!!!

Babby said...

P.S. Totally explains why I feel such a belonging/yearning when I listen to "Khenoronhkhwa by- Broken Walls" as well as "Clearly Hear His Voice" by Broken Walls on You Tube. Family thinks I've gone off the deep end. God bless! Will be binge watching your videos. Love, your sister in Christ!