Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Week of Prophetic Dreams

It has been an intense week. With so much happening and so quickly, there is so much I want to share but there's not always enough time to do so.

As I edited this "message of the week" video for my Happy Lady series on my HappyMarriages channel, several thoughts came to my mind after I had uploaded it. Last night, while watching the headlines the Spirit said to me, "Look up the meaning for the name Harvey". So, I pulled up the name and here is what I learned:

Name: Harvey

Origin: Scottish-Gaelic.
Meaning: Carnage worthy, warrior, eager for battle.

Yes, I would agree that this storm is carnage worthy. The name is appropriate. Just what battle is this storm fighting? I wanted to know more from the Spirit. It was then I was reminded of the all the hate news that had dominated the headlines days prior. The race wars that appeared to be going strong according to the news. As I looked at the images on my TV screen, I saw black, white, Hispanic, and Asian races all coming together in love. Love was winning! It was now love that was dominating the national headlines. I was led to this article that said it best!





"You don’t need to wait for a devastating disaster to love. You don’t need to wait until your neighbors are drowning to reach across the color, religious, nationality, political boundaries. This world is suffering a different kind of storm, one far more dangerous than Harvey–a storm of hatred. Let’s refuse to let it break us."


God sent this storm to cleanse our nation of hatred. To turn our hearts towards Him. To love our neighbors as we love ourselves.

Shortly before going to bed last night, I was led by the Spirit to the words of an evangelist who said that the Lord told him beginning in 2017 through the year 2021, the Lord would pour out an abundance of spiritual gifts upon His children. He spoke of what he terms the "global harvest" and that this outpouring from God would create a fire that would help gather in souls to come to know their Savior.


He said the Lord showed him Acts 2:17-21 to confirm his message. Notice the numbers of the scripture: 2017-2021.

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I was touched by the Spirit upon reading this, after having had the experiences I shared in my video below. We truly are living in marvelous and wondrous times. Let us continue to pray for our nation, for this world, and for our local communities and families. Prayer and love will be the most powerful weapons in this Last Days battle. God bless!

4 comments:

Haben in Houston said...

I have to share with you what I posted on Facebook today before I even found your article...
#HurricaneHarvey2017
I HAVE A FIRE IN MY HEART TODAY

I have never witnessed so many people willing to help each other before.

I am humbled and over come with emotions. It's as if the power of your thoughts and prayers for us have showered the entire country with a spirit of brotherhood.

What a contrast Charlottesville is just days before Hurricane Harvey hit. Yes, it rippled through the nation.

But Heavenly Father's power is so much GREATER. Even through a hurricane God's love can be felt washing over all of us as it lifts and comforts and inspires a whole country to come together to help and carry each other's burdens!

Thank you Heavenly for your lessons that wake us from all the negativity that threatens to bog our hearts down in despair.

I'M SENDING OUT A CALL to all that have ears to hear and eyes to see. Look around you and start lifting the burdens of those around you. Even if you are in the deeps of darkness right now and all you can do is smile at someone today. Do it! And then say a little prayer of gratitude and ask God to strengthen you further so you can continue to do a little more to help those around you. And continue in this pattern until you are a force of good that Satan has no more power over!!!

Positivity is the answer to negativity.
Love is the answer to hate.
Action is the answer to paralysis.

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!"

God bless you and me to awake and step forward to become who we are meant to become.

Lindsey said...

That is beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing in here ❤️❤️

Jen Egbert said...

Just After 9/11 at the Saturday morning General Conference meeting of October 2001, in his talk titled, "Living in the Fullness of Times", President Hinkley said the Prophecy of Joel has been fullfilled, "From the day that He and His Beloved Son manifested themselves to the boy Joseph, there has been a tremendous cascade of enlightenment poured out upon the world. The hearts of men have turned to their fathers in fulfillment of the words of Malachi. The vision of Joel has been fulfilled wherein he declared:
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
“And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
“And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.
“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call” (Joel 2:28–32)." I love getting to know you just recently through your videos and articles, you are wonderful! Keep up the spiritual and thought provoking messages!

Lindsey said...

Thanks Jen! Yes, I loved that talk from Pres. Hinkley. I loved it!! I think those gifts are going to be magnified tenfold over the coming years ❤️