Monday, August 26, 2019

Lifting America's Prophetic Veil

My friend Dr. Lynn Ridenhour (the Baptist minister who loves the Book of Mormon), gave a wonderful sermon last month. This entire week I've been pondering some numbers and it seems like left and right things keep popping up for me, that make certain pondering subjects a little more clear.

I'm not sure how I missed this video until today, but I just had to share it (see video below - it looks like an ad but it's a video). This is the kind of enthusiasm, passion, and bridge building Lynn will be bringing to the Christ Power Event next month at Weber State. This truly is his calling. I loved when he talked about the number 13, and it's connection to unity and the 13 tribes of Israel. Now when I see 113, I'm going to think of 13 tribes (Ephraim and Mennasseh replacing Joseph) becoming one 1-13. Truly we are all Israel and come from Hebrew heritage. When I made this connection, I looked down at Lynn's video and there was my number. ❤️ What a witness!


          

No comments: