Monday, August 26, 2019

Another Major Witness!

Okay, now I just love Rabbi Jonathan Cahn. I have shared his stuff before. This recent interview on the Sid Roth show was another wonderful witness for me of the number 113. In the previous post I shared my epiphany with Lynn's video. Well, today as I watched Johnathan as he talked about the Hebrew alphabet and its numbers and meanings (as did Lynn in his video), he also talked about Israel and its gathering home. Then there it was the number 113 on his video as well. If that's not a witness, I don't know what is!

I have often said when I see 113 that it's tied to the mission of the 311 worker (3rd day power in the 11th hour). It's tied to unity among God's people. That's part of my mission is bridge building and unifying Zion. Well, there you have it. 113 is the mission of 311. That unity is the power of Christ. It brings about that third day power. And as my friend Shandra pointed out to me about verses 3,11 in Romans 5, "Romans 5:3 'we glory in tribulations' vs. 11 'We also joy in God through Jesus Christ.' 3rd day power is the glory in our tribulations. 11th hour is Joy in the atonement of Christ."

As I have said in past video messages, tribulation and trials are what unites us. After great turmoil always comes great unity. This was the pattern in the Book of Mormon. As the people turn to God and unite their hearts and will with Him, they can't help but naturally do the same with their fellow man.❤️



No comments: