Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Here's a Treasure!

I have not heard this fireside/interview since about 2011-2012. Can't remember which year it came out. I was unaware that it's on YouTube until someone sent it to me.

In this video you'll hear "Spencer" share his experiences from the book Visions of Glory, while being interviewed by John Pontius. You'll also hear reference to Kenneth Cope (the musician) who was also present at this fireside.

I absolutely love this! The spirit is strong in testifying of this message. It's so inspiring and uplifting. ❤️

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Thank you Lindsey for posting this "podcast". Who knew that standing in my kitchen chopping zucchini the Spirit would answer a question I have been pondering for months. How amazing is that! Line upon line and precept upon precept. Thank you for who you are and what you do. God bless you and your family.
Warmest regards,
Sheryl D.