Monday, March 25, 2019

Prophecy from 1999!

I am on the email list for a movement called, "Independence is Alive and Well" which is headed by the Latter-day Saint Stake President of the Independence, Missouri stake - President Dennis Cato. The movement/group is made up of LDS, RDLS, and members of other local churches and ministries. 

Today the following prophetic testimony from a missionary in 1999, was shared in the group's email chain. Independence, Missouri is a very special place of past, present, and future significance. I found this testimony very interesting and wanted to share here. ❤️

Testimony given at Independence Christian Center, Oct. 10, 1999, by Paul Tucker, missionary, recently ministering to the Ojibwa Indians in Canada.

 My message this morning deals with ‘Reaching Your Destiny.’  Now, I don’t know what I’m
going to preach, but that’s my sermon topic.  You know, during the course of a service anything can change.  But I’ve learned one thing, that there are certain keys that we need to recognize in a service.  And we’ve had several this morning.

 The first things I’m going to tell you about is a little insight the Lord gave me in the first service. As we were worshipping the Lord, suddenly, I saw what I described as an invisible wall that seemed to be surrounding this community, this whole community.  And I call it invisible simply because we couldn’t see it.  It was very real to me. It was a very high wall, a very thick wall, but I saw this wall being dismantled bit by bit, piece by piece, board by board, post  by post, I saw it being dismantled.  And I though in my mind, What is causing this to be dismantled, and suddenly I saw a group of people that were praying.  And I believe that somebody in this church, a group of people, has been praying_how many have been praying?_there’s some kind of a wall that’s coming down_I want you to know that_that’s being torn down.

And then the scene was changed and I saw a throne over this community, like a throne, a big seat; and a big, dark, ugly looking character was sitting on this throne, and he was looking down on this church with a big frown upon his face, at this church.  He was very unhappy with what was happening here, a look of disgust and disdain and disappointment, and as this group of people over here was praying I suddenly saw a figure come to where this throne was at, which I believe was the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, He’s the King of kings, and He’s the king over every throne, and over every dominion_how many know that this morning?_and I saw Him just kind of sit on this seat and go like this (bump)_you know_and suddenly this figure exited, he was pushed off the throne, hallelujah, and I believe that God is bringing down principalities and powers.

Oh, one other thing: I saw, in the Spirit I saw, that this wall had been built, erected generations in the past because somebody, some generation in the past, did not take their rightful place and did not hold on to the inheritance that God gave them and so an outside invader came in and took possession of the territory that really belonged to God.  How many know this community belongs to God?  Amen. I’m talking about the one true living God.  And I’m not talking about syncretism, if you know what syncretism is.  That’s a mixture of all kind of conglomerates. How many know that God doesn’t like mixed drinks?  Amen. He likes the pure stuff, Amen? Hallelujah. And so God is not content to have a lot of false leaven in the bread.  So I believe that God is establishing purity, and the Lord has a real destiny for this church, hallelujah.

And this former generation of people that relinquished what God gave them, the Lord gave me a verse for this church, 1Peter two and verse nine, which says, You are a chosen generation.This is the generation that’s going to make an impact on this community, hallelujah, Amen.This is the generation right here, you’re the generation, praise the Lord.  You’re the chosen generation.  God has a special mission for you.  You are a people on a mission impossible, hallelujah.  How many of you want to a part of that team, Mission Impossible?  Well, we’re going to call it Mission Possible, because all things are possible with God.  And God is going to change the course of things.

 [My sister, Kathy Hamrick, was present at this service and afterwards obtained a tape of the testimony.  She loaned it to me and I copied it from the tape.]

[Note: Check out RLDS D&C 98:6./LDS D&C 101:43-51]


No comments: