Saturday, February 2, 2019

#1) The Happy Lady - Introduction

I am embarking on a new project! I have recently felt to the need to transcribe my videos. In the past, many have asked me to do this, but I have not had the time. Some have volunteered to help but the process has been too slow. I often get emails asking me to help someone find a certain video where I talk about a certain something, and I have no idea which video and where to begin looking. I have thought, "If only my videos were transcribed, I could just do a quick keyword search and find what they are looking for". 

Well, the other day I had this feeling that I needed to go back and listen to all my old videos as well as transcribe them. By doing so I would be strengthened and edified by my words from the past and reminded of the many blessings, miracles, and answered prayers I have received over the years. So, even though this will be a very tedious process, it will be a treat for my spirit! 

I have created a label on my sidebar called, "Video Messages". You can click there to see these videos in order, or you can simply find the search bar in the upper left hand corner of your computer screen (this option is only for PCs) and type in key words you are looking for and the video transcription will pop up in your search, along with posts on similar topics. 

Also, some of my viewers have not known that they can simply go to my YouTube channel and click on "playlists" and go to "Happy Lady Videos" and find every video message I have ever made, in order from newest to oldest. Also, there is a "search" option on the main page of my YouTube channel "HappyMarriages" where you can type in key words or topics and it will pull up all the videos I have made that contain those subjects and key words. 

I hope this will be helpful for all my viewers out there, and yes you have my permission to share anything you like! 




#1) The Happy Lady - Introduction 

Published on Dec 15, 2014

Hi, I’m so glad you found this video, and I just want to say that I believe everything happens for a reason – and so you finding this video is definitely meant to be. So, I hope you can find some inspiring words that I have to share, and I can uplift you and motivate you, and give you what you need and what you are looking for today.

I just want to start out with an introduction of who I am and why I am making this video. My name is Lindsey Rietzsch and I’m an author. I’ve written various different self-help books, but my favorite things to talk about, the thing that I am most passionate about which is why I’m doing these videos, is how to be happy! 

You may have heard of my book, “the Happy Lady”. In there I share lots of experiences of times in my life when things were rough and tough and I didn’t have a lot of hope, but somehow, I pulled myself out of it through being positive, and so I’m so excited to share this message of positivity with the world. Because I believe with more positivity we can overcome the negative, we can change our world, we can change everything around. 

The reason that I’m doing this most of all, is because actually I was inspired to do it. I had a dream not too long ago that I was to start making these videos and share these happy, positive, uplifting tips, and get that message shared around the world. And so, I’m excited to do this just to see what happens, and who I’m able to reach out to and who I am able to inspire, touch, and uplift. I think we are all on an incredible journey, and I’m excited that you’re along for the ride with me. 

I think also, a thought that I just want to share is, we live in a gloom and doom kind of world – and a lot of people will ask me, you know with everything going on in the world, there’s so much negativity out there, everything just seems so terrible. Can you really be happy and positive and have hope when everything around you just seems so negative and miserable? And the answer to that is a big fat YES! You can be positive and you can be happy, and that’s what I’m here to do. I’m making these videos to teach you how to do that, so that you can make a difference and you can be a bright light in a world that is so dark and so gloomy. You know, we’re all on a different journey, we’re all on different paths, but I believe overall we all have the same destination. All we really want, all of us, in peace, joy, and happiness. And so, you know with that in mind, I think that there’s something we can all do to change ourselves just to be a little bit happier, and to uplift those around us. And it’s kind of like a domino effect – you star applying these things, you start becoming more positive, and it just trickles down. And everyone around you catches on, they catch the wave, and they respond positively and they start to become happier. 

You know, you might be someone who found this video who’s generally pretty happy but your just experiencing a challenge right now, you’re just kind of going through a hard time and you’re just looking for some ideas and some tips. You might also be someone who is going through a phase right now where you know, you feel stagnant, you feel “blah”, you just feel kind of stuck, and you’re looking for something just to help you out of that. You might also be someone right now who is in a really dark place, and you’re looking for someone to turn a flashlight on, and guide you out of that dark place. So, whoever you are, whatever situation you are going through right now, whatever your journey is, I invite you to keep coming back t these videos. I invite you to join me, and I welcome you to be a part of this…I’m going to call it a movement. Just spreading joy and happiness throughout the world. So, I hope you’ll stick around and give me a try and check out some more of my videos. You can find me at yourhappylady.com for more tips, ideas, and videos, and you can also follow me on YouTube under the name “Happy Marriages”. So, thanks for checking me out today and I hope we can continue together to uplift and inspire, and make this world a more positive place. 

No comments: