Thursday, July 5, 2018

Feelings, Healing, & Wolves in Sheep's Clothing

Boy, this summer has really flown by. With the kids out of school and lot's of family activities, trips, and visitors, I feel like I haven't had a spare moment to write, read, and gather my thoughts. You can probably tell by the lack of posts over the past couple weeks. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time and get ahead, or I wish I could clone myself to at least six other me's, so I could get all the things done that I've been working on for so long. Always so many ideas but never enough hours in the day.

In this week's video message, I share the "how to's" of healing feelings and emotions, personal experiences, the gift of discernment, the coming changes, and what to do about modern day wolves in sheep's clothing. It's one of the longest videos I have ever recorded, and the heaviest topics I have ever shared. Would love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

amy said...

I do have a question for your Facebook live. :) I am learning a lot about generational healing right now. What has been the most effective way for you to clear generational junk? Is there a certain method or script that you use?