Tuesday, February 20, 2018

From Amish to Mormon - Converting the Hearts of a Community

Two nights ago, I was telling my husband how I'd love to visit Amish country someday. I always thought it would be really neat to see. Then two days later, I came across this podcast and got my fair share of Amish culture.

If you haven't heard this podcast yet, I certainly recommend it! Orpha Troyer, a young Amish girl, shares the story of how her Amish family along with two other Amish families converted to the LDS faith.

The amazing part about their story is they still live in the same Amish community on the same street. Even though they have been shunned by family and the community, the Lord wants them there - and they have a special mission!


http://www.mormonmissionarystories.com/amishgirl/






No comments: