Wednesday, January 10, 2018

How to Pray in Power

A few years ago, I discovered this video and recently came across it again. It's a powerful, eye-opening, and very enlightening gem of knowledge about the power of prayer from a scientific perspective as well as straight from the gospel. I would most certainly call it a mystery of the Kingdom.

Greg Braden shares the translation of the book of John from it's original language and a translation of the recently discovered Gospel of Thomas (print dating back to about 300 A.D). There is something key in this translation that has improved my own personal prayer. 

I don't want to give it away, so you'll just have to watch the video!

2 comments:

amy said...

We must be on the same wavelength! I literally have been pondering about this very subject this week! Thank you for being in tune and for being willing to share. I sure do love and look forward to your posts!

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much!! I keep hearing this week, that things I share are such a “coincidence” (added witness) to what other people are pondering right now. We’re all tuned in to these same channel it sounds like. 😊