Sunday, February 5, 2017

Beautiful Testimonies of Unlikely Converts

Occasionally for fun, I love to hear and watch testimonies of people who label themselves as the most unlikely people to have joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon Church). I love to hear their conversion stories - I could watch these all day if I had time.

Here are two of my favorites! The second video connected with me because it was the husband and wife's love of Near Death Experience (NDE) books that led them to find the church. I own most of these same books (as you can see on the sidebar of my blog), especially the book that inspired them to get a copy of the Book of Mormon and read it. I love how these books testify of truths we already know. Such a beautiful story. Enjoy!




No comments: