Wednesday, January 22, 2020

What Happens to Those Who Die Without a Knowledge of Jesus Christ?

A couple months ago, I came across a video on YouTube where a preacher and a college student were having a conversation about what happens to people on the earth who die without ever having learned about the gospel or Jesus Christ. What the preacher said made me sad, and I just felt that I needed to make a video to share the truth about this topic.

The day that I recorded the video, a video conference video popped up of President Nelson talking about this very topic. I had planned to add this into my video, but I forgot. He said, 

“Even those who died without a knowledge of the gospel. Who would have received it, if they had been permitted to tarry, shall be heirs of the Celestial Kingdom of God. His plan is also merciful. He will judge all men according to their works, according to the desires of their hearts.” (meaning he will judge us for our actions and what we did, but what will trump all of that is what’s in our hearts.) 

Yes, if you didn't get to hear about the gospel while living on this earth, but you would have received it had you learned about it, God knows this and He has a plan. 





No comments: