Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Shocking Headlines, Surreal Experiences, and Faith vs. Fear!

YouTube continues to block your voice on my channel. Please feel free to share your comments here or on my Happy Lady facebook page where this video is also posted. I'd love to hear from you. ❤️

In this week's video message I talk about bout fear vs. faith, personal experiences, and recent headlines in the news. Just what messages are in the mess? And was there a message in the controversial Kentucky Derby? You know there was! 😉

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Hey Lindsey, I am sitting in the slc airport enjoying your message.

Fyi Likely you've already seen, but no comments available on YouTube... one of the many evidences of the truths you share, as the adversary is working overtime. Who knew he was an IT genius to hack your computer. I believe he somehow is able to do this as he has infected our 13 yr old son's phone with unseemly content. I love you blessed your home and rebuked the adversary... think I will do the same! God bless