Friday, April 19, 2019

Man Warns of Three Prophetic Signs!

My friend Kristy sent this to me and I somehow skipped over it in my video message. I had been talking about how signs and messages always come to me in threes, and I shared my story this week of the broken blow dryer, car battery, and water pipe and the message the Lord had for me. When my friend sent this to me it was a witness of what I had already planned to talk about in my video. It's another confirmation of signs coming in threes.

What's interesting about this video is that it relates to the burning cathedral having an important message from God. I have also included the other video below of the two women who had planned to get married until God intervened with three signs that this was not right and not what He wanted for them. Amazing!!

 

No comments: