Monday, January 21, 2019

Two Must-Watch Videos!

So many videos have grabbed my attention this week, but I must say that these two videos are top priority, so I will share the others in a later post.

I have a great respect for Hank Kunneman, and have shared his words in past video messages. My spirit bumps were present during his portion of the video and my spiritual antennas were were in full receiving mode. Everything he shared confirmed what I have been feeling for this year. Yes, something amazing truly is coming to the Northern Hemisphere! I will share more about that in my next video message.

Last night there was an incredible sign in the heavens - a super blood wolf moon! I knew when I looked at it, that I was witnessing something prophetic. It matched the way I felt when I first began paying attention to blood moons back in 2014.  This was when I learned about the blood moon prophecies - a series of prophecies in the Bible preached by Christian preachers John Hagee and Mark Biltz, which state that a tetrad (a series of four consecutive lunar eclipses—coinciding on Jewish holidays—with six full moons in between, and no intervening partial lunar eclipses) which began with the April 2014 lunar eclipse is the beginning of the end times as described in the Bible in the Book of Joel, Acts 2:20, and Revelation 6:12. The tetrad ended with the lunar eclipse on September 27–28, 2015. The second video below is a presentation/sermon of Pastor Steve Cioccolanti debunking skeptics who claim "nothing has happened" since the Blood Moons. This is a powerful reminder and witness of how signs work. It lines up beautifully with what Hank Kunneman shared in the prior video about President Trump and God's plans for America.

The following links below, are the posts and videos that separated the wheat from the tares amongst my subscribers over the past years. These videos and blogposts spoke to people on a very deep, emotional level - emotions of joy, wonder, and awe - or emotions of anger, rage, and hatred. The most unkind words I have ever received from viewers and readers came because of these posts and videos - on the contrary, the kindest and most sincere comments I have ever received also resulted from these videos and posts. With such a contrast, I knew I was on the right track during this period of division on by blog and YouTube channel. There was great truth in what I shared, and the battle of dark vs. the light was unfolding right before my eyes, in my own corner of cyberspace. I heard, "pay attention"!

https://allstandtall.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-great-american-eclipse-what-it.html
https://allstandtall.blogspot.com/2015/11/finding-joy-in-last-days-part-2.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtECnJmezm8&t=2519s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XyL3TgnUBw&t=2s



No comments: