Monday, November 5, 2018

"Truth" - The Theme for This Week

Oh you guys, I loved this podcast episode so much! Someone shared it with me a couple weeks ago and I was so glad she did. Everyone I have since shared it with, has loved it just as much. This is the podcast I referenced in my new video message. Their message is exactly everything I've been sharing over the last year. It's so nice to hear it from someone else. I'd love to hear your thoughts after listening. It's funny because the podcast is called "His Simple Truths", and the episode is called "Layered Truth", and my new video message is titled, "Truth Will Cut Like a Knife". It looks like the theme this week is "truth"! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, Thank you! Thank you! for this upload on the podcast. What a precious gift the gospel of Jesus Christ is to all mankind. May God bless you for your efforts, talents and time.