Thursday, June 14, 2018

Some Manna for Your Soul!


If you are looking for something awesome to feast on, let me recommend the following free audio book!

A friend of mine recently referred me to John Elredge, author of Beautiful Outlaw. This man has such a beautiful perspective on who Jesus really was during his ministry on earth. 

Eldredge says of himself, "I’m 55. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. My wife Stasi and I have three sons. My graduate degree is in counseling. Professionally, I’m a writer and a speaker. I don’t pastor. I’m not a preacher. I don’t have a church that I lead." 

Click on the link below to enjoy an incredible audio version of this book, read by John himself. You'll be glad you did! 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJONBvhDdBHrlj3H9qQ_yNtiMkNPbs_hB

No comments: