Monday, January 18, 2016

Angels Among Us - Incredible Image Caught on Camera

A couple weeks ago, I was on facebook and saw this amazing post in a private group I am a part of. The woman who posted it was in an appointment with a client. She said that she noticed a reflection of a bright image on her screen that was mirroring something behind her. It was moving around very quickly and so she snapped a picture of her screen. Here is what she captured. She said that her client was about to make a very important breakthrough in her life and they both strongly felt that this was one of her angels there supporting her.

This is the best picture I have ever seen of an angel captured on camera. I blacked out the woman's name that was in the photo to protect her privacy. As you may have seen in previous posts, I have been capturing some amazing images of Heaven and have had some incredible experiences. I've told the Lord that I'm happy to be a witness and share of His incredible hand in our lives, and that if He is okay with me sharing, to keep sending these lovely manifestations into my life. And he continues to send them!

I have heard (from some people who have had beyond-the-veil experiences) that these witnesses of Heaven are going to increase on the earth. As the earth prepares for the Savior's return it will become more like Heaven. There will be many more angelic manifestations as Heavenly activity increases. This is why I believe that good things are in store. Miracles and incredible manifestations are going to be the norm in the next few generations!

No comments: