Thursday, September 24, 2015

Being in the Right Place at the Right Time (to Help the Right Person)

I copied and pasted this from my FB page. It's an experience that happened to me last Saturday....

Just want to share a simple but beautiful experience. I woke up this morning at 6:30 AM wide awake. The spirit told me to go to the Bountiful temple right away. So I did. When I got the temple, it was so busy there was an hour wait for initiatory. I waited. I felt a voice say, "everything happens for a reason. All is well." When I came out, a lady stepped right into my changing room, so I had to wait. I felt a voice again say, "Everything happens for a reason. All is well." I then felt that someone was about to turn the corner and I was in "the right place at the right time". Just then a sweet sister turned the corner and her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Oh my goodness how are you?" she said. She looked familiar but I couldn't place how I knew her. As we began to talk she refreshed my memory of how we had met several months prior. It had been another one of those moments where the spirit told me to attend a class in Farmington. It was a class I had attended before and didn't understand why I would need to go again. But I went. When it had ended, I felt I needed to stay and just wait in a corner...so I did. That was when I met this sweet lady and her sister. We talked that night how our meeting was meant to be. Something happened that night too sacred to share here, but it was then I knew that, that had been the reason I was prompted to go. So I could have that experience and meet these beautiful ladies. ...fast forward to today. The lady told me that she had been woken by the spirit at 5:30 AM and told to go to the temple. So she did. She had been having a very rough week and praying for answers and help for peace, happiness and healing. The spirit told her to go to the temple and she would find her answer. When she ran into me, we began to talk and the things I began to share were the answers she was seeking. I had no idea. She said she has seen my picture a lot lately and I had been on her mind but she didn't know how to find me. I gave her my number and I'm so humbled and happy to see what happens from here. I just wanted to share how awesome the blessings are when we are in tune to the spirit, obedient, and allow the Lord to use us has instruments in His hands. So happy today!!

Update...

Just an update from my temple story. A month ago, the Lord told me he would start to send people into my life whom he wanted me to help and to be ready at all times to help them. I have been humbled at how amazing his orchestrations are. I continue to be in the right place at the right time to help the right person. If off by just a minute or slight distraction these moments wouldn't happen. He is amazing!!

No comments: