Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Newest Project - How You Can Help

This is an exciting novel that I just finished writing - it's about good vs. evil. The story behind why I wrote it is almost as good as the story itself. I think this is a great way to get people interested in learning more about the reality of good vs. evil in our world and how it effects us in ways we could have never imagined. It's quite the eye opener for most people.

The best part is - it's based on real events that happened to my family and people I know. I plan for it to be a trilogy. With vampires, witchcraft, mythology and violence popularizing young adult fiction today - I am hoping this book will be a refreshing change!

You can click here to check it out - if you'd like to help me get this book published please share this link! Thanks so much!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1301308256/the-realm-an-intense-fiction-novel-based-on-true-e


No comments: