Monday, October 29, 2012

Must See Films!


I have to put a good word out for these 2 amazing Netflix films. The first one you should watch is this one Apostle Peter and the Last Supper. It is really good! After I watched it I was surprised to hear the scripture about Jesus questioning Peter (if he loves him) a couple of different times during General Conference. I had suggested this movie to several friends who also loved it and noticed the mentioning as well during conference. It's a must watch!

I have to say that the actor who portrays Jesus does a phenomenal job! The first time we saw him in the movie we weren't sure about him as we had never seen a Jesus depicted quite like him (sporting a large grin). By the end of the movie we felt he was one of the most loving Jesus' we had ever seen.

 This next movie I watched last night and was very teary eyed again from this actor's amazing performance who also plays Jesus is The Encounter. I can't say that the other actors were as good as him or that many of the scenes were not predictable, but I must say that the film beautifully portrays the love that the Savior has for all of us and how he longs to serve us. It was very touching and brought me closer to the Savior. It's a must watch!!

There is a part 2 to this movie that is on Netflix but it was not as good as this one. I'd love to hear your reviews!

No comments: