Sunday, October 4, 2009

Introduction


I am a mother, a wife, author, speaker and entrepreneur. With all I have been blessed with I feel an overwhelming sense of joy, peace, humility and happiness and have a strong desire to share what I know and feel publicly.Though I write and speak a lot about self help topics I have felt prompted by the spirit recently to start a blog of a spiritual nature. My purpose in doing so is to invite all who come here to think a little clearer, look a little deeper, live a little better, walk a little further and stand a little taller.

I have a strong love for my Savior Jesus Christ and strive to be like Him daily. I have a strong love for my Heavenly Father and I feel His hand in my life daily. I desire for others to feel the same and to come and share your thoughts here often. For those of you who aren't sure, I hope you'll visit here often anyways and that you'll at least feel peace, love and importance from the topics and messages shared.

I write from the heart and I write what I feel strongly about.Though I write boldly I do so respectfully and with a deep reverence and humility. Throughout my life I have always sugar coated my beliefs in fear of offending others who believe differently however I have since learned that by doing so I am not being true to myself, my faith and what I stand for. I am happy to have a place where I can put aside those fears and let my light shine forth. I hope you'll join me!

No comments: